You Deserve a Personal Injury Lawyer Who Will Fight for Your Legal Rights
Personal injuries can have devastating effects. When someone else's negligence results in an injury or the death of a loved one, an inability to pay the bills and a lifetime of recovery compounds your pain. These injury claims need the representation of an experienced, knowledgeable personal injury attorney. The Law Office of Michael C. George brings more than 19 years of experience to your personal injury case. In the law few years alone, our North Miami personal injury attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in damages for our clients. While we can't make the pain of a personal injury go away, we can help maximize the compensation you get. We'll fight hard to represent your legal rights fairly so you can start to put your life back together.
How Do I Know if I Have a Personal Injury Case?
Call The Law Office of Michael C. George, PA(800) 787-6445
If you are injured through the fault or negligence of another person or organization, then there is a chance you have a valid personal injury claim. How much your case could be worth will depend on the severity of your injuries as well as the details of how the accident occurred. The best way to determine whether you have a valid claim is to speak to one of our experienced personal injury attorneys; they will be able to evaluate your case and advise you on your next steps. Simply call The Law Office of Michael C. George, PA at (800) 787-6445 and ask to schedule a free consultation.
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer for My Case?
Our personal injury lawyers are here to guide you through the legal system. They'll give you honest advice while fighting on your behalf. Don't try to face the insurance companies on your own. Hire a personal injury lawyer to represent you and get the compensation you deserve for your case.
- There is no cost to you. We don't get paid until you get paid, so there is nothing to lose and no money to pay upfront. And if we don't win your case, you won't owe us anything.
- They aren't scared of the insurance companies. The insurance companies have teams of lawyers working on their side, and you need equally powerful representation. Personal injury lawyers like Michael C. George aren't intimidated by their fleet of lawyers and are eager to fight them on your behalf.
- They can maximize your compensation amount. An insurance company's goal is to settle with you for the least amount possible when your claim could be worth much, much more. You can use that money to pay your medical bills, cover your living expenses, and help you get on the road to recovery.
- They know how to navigate the system. Personal injury law is complicated. An experienced attorney knows what needs to happen to give you the strongest case possible. With more than 19 years of experience, you can trust that our North Miami law office will know what needs to happen next to deliver the best possible results for your case.
- They do the work for you. There is a lot of work that goes into preparing a personal injury claim. Filing motions, interviewing witnesses, and preparing expert testimony is just the beginning. A personal injury lawyer handles all this work for you, so you can focus on your recovery and your family.
Cases Handled By Our North Miami Personal Injury Team
- Assisted living injuries. Mistakes can happen in assisted care facilities. Sometimes, though, those mistakes can cause life-changing injuries or even the death of a loved one. Protect your elderly loved one with powerful legal representation.
- Automobile accidents. Millions of accidents happen on Florida roads every year. Some people are able to walk away, while others have injuries that will be with them forever. Make sure you have the representation you need for your automobile accident.
- Construction accidents. Construction sites should follow Florida government health and safety laws, but not every site obeys the rules. When they don't and you get hurt, you need a personal injury lawyer who can help.
- DUI accidents. Despite strict laws, DUI accidents are an all-too-common occurrence in Florida. Make sure you and your loved one are compensated when someone else decides to get behind the wheel while impaired.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors are there to help and cure. So when they fail their duty to you as a patient, it can have devastating consequences. Hire an attorney who understands how to fight these difficult personal injury cases.
- Slip and fall accidents. Slip and fall accidents are more than a couple of bumps and bruises. These accidents can create life-changing trauma for you and your loved ones. Compensation will help you get the treatment and care you need to recover.
- Workplace accidents. Each workplace injury is unique and the cases must be carefully built to ensure you get the maximum compensation. Find a lawyer who will take the time to do the job right for your workplace injury case.
Your Case Deserves Strong Representation
The Law Office of Michael C. George has a reputation for excellence in the North Miami area and beyond. People know we're passionate about building rock-solid cases for our clients and maximizing their compensation. Don't let the bills continue to pile up as you seek the medical treatment and care you need to recover from your injuries. Instead, contact our office today. Our compassionate team will ensure they take care of every aspect of your case while you focus on your recovery.
Call (800) 787-6445 to ask how we can help.